Hurricane Risk Analysis Reports
Wind and storm surge risk analysis
for any location!
- Know the risk before insuring valuable properties
- Make preparation decisions based on the "historical"
- Determine the risk to "exposed" assets.
Investors and home owners
- Know the risk of damaging hurricane wind and storm
surge before investing in real estate
... and anyone who has a need to know their
risk from hurricanes
How do we do this?
First we consider site/location specific details including:
- The location of the "site" being analyzed
- The local characteristics of the "site" being
analyzed.. This includes exposures, varying terrains and vegetation types, as well as
density of man made structures.
- The elevation (above ground level) of the "site"
Then, using all of the storm tracks for the past
160 years and the estimated wind fields around these storms, we create a report
that shows the sites wind impact risk. In addition, for a coastal site, you may
include a report that indicates the storm surge flooding potential for this
What do I get?
You receive a easy to understand report that indicates the
historical wind impact to the site being analyzed and optionally a storm surge
potential report and set of maps.
Click here to see a full sample
Click here to see
another full sample report (PDF)
What does it cost?
A risk analysis report cost $4000 and it takes several days
How can I sign up?
You can order a risk analysis report in any of the
1. Call 800 605-2230 (toll free) or (770) 953-3506.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I get more
If you have additional questions that
were not answered on this page, please
call us at 1-800-605-2230 or
(770) 953-3506, or send e-mail to